Thursday, December 7, 2017

Recycled DIY Cards


One of the nicest things about recycled cards is that it’s a great way to teach about recycling and sustainability. I had a pile of some wedding invitation cards that’s of absolutely no use now and I stashed it away hoping to recycle it all at some point. And since Christmas is around the corner I decided to recycle these invite cards into Christmas cards. So I cut them all into half… discarded the inner sheet that had the invite details and used my recently acquired calligraphy skills in use. Isn’t it a gorgeous (and green)idea?

Love these self embossed prints on the card... so hard to throw them away! 
Cut the card into half... I will definitely use the Invitation printed side for future use so I have kept it away :)

My Calligraphy skill in use!


Lots more to write!!



Do you have a fun project for Christmas? Please share your ideas with good resolution pictures and mail to tbinspirations@gmail.com . I will gladly share it with my readers.



Above pictures are copyrighted Tickled by inspirations





1 comment:

Divishi Verma said...

Nativity sets and holy jesus cross growing category for gift giving. They are all made of good quality resin and hands painted and capture the true meaning of Christmas for young and old.