Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Home Tweak: Coffee table makeover


It is a fact that it is my nature to keep moving things around in my home. My coffee table was quite minimalist two months back with this beautiful porcelain box in the center. But around the Diwali eve I decided to infuse a bit of colour to my coffee table. So I added a bit of red and gold through my tealight holders , my India circus tray and a money-plant creeper for a pop of green. And you will always find books as an element of décor for texture and depth and to add to the whole cozy feel. 
 Have a look at my coffee table before and after pictures and let me know what you think.  

Before Picture: very minimalistic


After Picture: Added a lot of elements to bring colour

Added money plant for a pop of green


tealight holders for warmth

Two of my favorite books and you will always find my teacup around

And this is how my table looks!



If you have any home tweaking projects with some before and after pictures, please email me at tbinspirations@gmail.com and I will gladly share it on Tickled by Inspirations wall. Have a good day and a fabulous week ahead!




Images copyrighted Tickled by Inspirations







3 comments:

Emily said...

It looks fascinating, i am in love with the indian home decor!

Unknown said...


Thank you for sharing Article.

Sky Planners give you zero cancellation in domestic flight tickets online at cheap price.

Rachel said...

Thank you Emily!!