Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday Decor and Styling

Happy and fabulous Sunday to you all!!


The Indian Weave had surprised me with some fabulous hot pink and white kantha stitch cushion covers and I had to incorporate in my décor because I wanted a different pop of colour for the new month in my space.… So I layered my recliner with these hot pink cushions and it completely changed the mood around by giving a different texture. The décor tip is to accent your couch with cushions that brings not just colour but texture and design as well. It gives you that instant makeover.

 
 
 My love affair with this chair continues … I have my tea and coffee here… I read here and snooze off … so I basically love styling my favorite comfort corner to just set the right mood. Thank you Indian Weave for these fabulous cushion covers!! Readers click here to head to The Indian Weave website if you wish to get hold of these gorgeous covers and do browse through their handpicked lifestyle products. They are worth drooling and buying! And for those readers who missed my feature on The Indian Weave please click here to read. Have a fabulous week ahead everyone!

 

All pictures are copyright Tickled by Inspirations





 

No comments: