Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Style your space with Bougainvillea

My bougainvillea flowers is the only thing that will survive the heat in summer and easy to grow as well. And it’s the next best thing to use it for landscapes as it comes in beautiful vibrant colours. This plant is one of the few that is surviving in my garden. So I decided to bring some indoors to bring some charm and drama to my space. I love the delicate and fragile look it gives and it is simple and elegant to use…  I am a huge fan of using flowers as décor and there is more joy when using your own flowers from your garden rather than splurging on flowers bought from store.








Tip: If you have any summer plant with flower, just nip it with long branches with flowers and decorate your space.

If you wish to share some unique flower arrangement, please email the pictures to tbinspirations@gmail.com  ... I will be happy to showcase it and fill "Tickled by Inspirations" wall with colours . Have a wonderful day!


All pictures are copyright Tickled by Inspirations




No comments: