Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Photography Love

Photography is therapeutic to me… I shut myself off and just dive into the details trying to capture the beauty and love in one frame, experimenting with colours and textures. I have always loved going through old and new pictures ever since I was a child… because every picture has a story to tell…. And being able to capture memories and details is sheer joy. Through photography I try to capture beauty around me through mundane things… I just have to look closely… I see beauty in textiles, in intricate designs, in nature and in vibrant colours. I love photographing interiors, travels and still life…. Having said this let me confirm I am no professional photographer… To me photography is all about chasing beauty in our daily lives and the camera goes wherever I go. Each one of us has a medium to chase beauty and love… it can be art, dance, theatre,  … what is your medium? I would love to hear your journey.

 







All Images are copyright Tickled by Inspirations





 

No comments: