Monday, April 24, 2017

Happy tea time and thoughts


As the summer in Oman is revealing itself with warmer temperatures, bright scorching sun and bright blue skies… I’m increasingly lured inside my home! And I have started completing a lot of unfinished tasks like clearing up store and finishing up an art piece that I have been working on… clearing my inbox (apologies to my readers for my late reply)  and reading other people’s creative journey. And what intrigues me in their stories is what drove them to their journey… it might be just a simple curiosity that has led them to what they are today… that changed their life around… I am on a quest to search for more stories and people who just turned around their lives based on their curiosity and ideas…. There is nothing more nourishing to learn more from each one's journey don’t you think? Wish I could have a cup of tea with you and just converse away and hear your story....

If you are one of them do write to me and I would love hear more about your journey…  you can email me at tbinspirations@gmail.com

Happy Tea time!





All Images are clicked by me



No comments: