Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hello 2016!!



2015 was a year that was good to me and a year that flew fast… it was a year of milestones, revelations and discovery. It’s the year I picked up a paintbrush and started painting away… a year where I came across many dynamic artists and entrepreneurs… a year I learned to be continuously grateful by counting all my blessings and this helped me focus on my journey. The tragic events around the world did disturb me and have an impact on me in some way. But my blogging journey has kept me in focus on beauty around me.

This year I hope to discover more of the “unknown”… I hope it’s a year of good changes… and I hope I get my daily shot of inspirations from the creative sphere and get to share with you all.
Thank you all for spending 2015 with me!! Wishing each one of my dear readers, a Blessed New Year with good health, happiness and full of handpicked inspirations from my world of lifestyle and décor!!



1 comment:

deeps said...

certainly more blessed time is on the cards