Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekend Happiness!!

Having an unexpected long weekend has done me so much good…. Most importantly relax, rejuvenate and feeling nourished from within …… Adding to this a surprise visit of a friend bringing unstoppable bouts of laughter and random soul stirring conversations … Using up my time to doing things that make me happy…. Clicking away with my camera while listening to some smooth jazz.… rearranging a few décor pieces with fresh flowers, tried out a new recipe and blog. And if time permits I have a book to read and pursue on a new project (which I will disclose soon once I get to finish ;).... so much to do!!

I hope you get to do things what makes you happy and bright because pure joy does matter to each one of us! Have a nice day and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Sharing a few clicks from my home.....
 
 
 
 



 


Images are clicked by me

 

No comments: