Friday, May 16, 2014

A late night post......


I know I haven’t posted in a while….these last two weeks has been hectic as my toddler started school. I had to make sure it’s a smooth sail for her, giving her focused positive attention and am enjoying being soaked in her stories from her school.  And then there is the occasional flu that she brings home that keeps me even busier which I am so not looking forward to!! And making sure I get a share of it as well with great love! All in the name of increasing one’s immunity I guess…In short I am going to catch on lots of rest over this weekend, sipping on hot lemon tea and I hope to reply to all my emails that is overflowing in my inbox.

I hope you all had an amazing week and wishing you a fantastic weekend…. Hope to blog with more inspirations soon. Missed you all!

Image is clicked by me

 

No comments: