Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Change is a good thing....

Change is imminent! We must enthusiastically embrace it, manage it, and craft it to our advantage. -Steve Craft

People change, seasons change, and eventually our homes evolve as well. Small changes make a huge impact in a home…. I enjoy changing things around at home, mixing colours and moving the furniture around for a new fresh feel. So I have been busy for the past few days trying to blend in some blues and reds in my home for now.
 
 
 
Bringing in blue through my potpourri
 
 

 

 
 


 

Changed my floor cushion cover to blue
 
 


My dining table in red




Love my tablecloth





  

So readers do you love making changes in your home?

 

Images are clicked by me
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anish said...

'Change' certainly makes you feel good :)