Monday, May 6, 2013

House of the Month: Residence of Anish and Annie Mathew from Canada

A great start to a new week after my long relaxing weekend. Today I am eager to feature Anish Mathew and Annie Mathew’s family home in Canada who decided to share their warm and inviting space with us. Their living room is minimalistic in style, reflects simplicity and filled with elegance. Annie Mathew besides her passion for painting, cooking, entertaining and flower arrangement, loves to experiment with interiors.

Enjoy the home tour!


their inviting living room





A cozy corner...I love the elegance of these chairs
 
 
 

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both who love traveling have collected mementos from around the world
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








I can’t wait to visit their home in Canada sometime in the near future, as they are our extended family.
Thanks Anish and Annie Mathew for sharing your beautiful space with me and my readers!

 
Images from Annie Mathew

1 comment:

Scripture Doodle said...

beautiful coffee table and the lovely carpet ... the colours are so pleasing to the eye ... mmmm