Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dramatic Bedrooms

For the past few days I had a wonderful family staying over at my home and made my space alive and colourful. They were like breath of fresh air, grounded, genuine, always have a zest for life and no time for any kind of drama in their lives. Our lives can be simple, elegant and uncomplicated with a couple of great people and family around us. But today I’d like to bring a little drama in your life through these wonderful pictures of some bedroom with exotic interiors from Elle Décor.

Enjoy these dramatic rooms!
 
A Qing Dynasty Bed
 
 
 
A Birch Tree Four Poster Bed
 
 
A Remote Control Operated Bed
 
 
 
A Bed with Ceiling Height Headboard
 
 
 
A Mogul Façade Headboard
 
 
A Canopy of Monk's Robes and I love the trunk in this room
 
 
Images via Elle Décor

No comments: