Monday, October 29, 2012

Sarwaa: a Unique Lifestyle Boutique

During my recent visit to Trivandrum in Kerala, I heard a lot of good reviews of this unique lifestyle store called Sarwaa and I was guaranteed that I will fall in love with that store. Unfortunately due to time constrain I was unable to visit. So I went online to check out this store and I instantly regretted not visiting. But now I have an excuse to go back!








Sarwaa is beautifully and stylishly designed boutique that caters to aesthetic handpicked treasures. Tiji Philip is the lady behind this unique store, who draws her inspirations from her travels. She has a striking and exquisite collection of ceramics, jewelry, home décor products, versatile selection books, stationary and clothes. Recently they had a book exhibition which was well received by the public and its success has been featured in the press.


Enjoy the handpicked products of Sarwaa



















If you happen to visit Trivandrum, you must stop by their store. Click here to explore the facebook page and browse through the expanding collection.


Images via Sarwaa




No comments: